We are happy to announce we are opening our doors again to international guests, we can’t wait to have you back and share some great waves and good times. Things will be a little different, but mostly the same, and in some ways much better.
So what’s new?
We have had a busy summer with national visitors, we have welcomed guests from all of over the country and have made lots of new friends who we would like to thank immensely for their continued support. Looking forward, winter is just around the corner and that means, sunshine, calm winds, and world-class surf.
New Booking T&Cs
We are offering for a limited time a 15% discount on all rooms types, use the code GET15 at checkout to receive 15% off your accommodation. All bookings can now be secured with a 30% refundable deposit and the balance is payable upon arrival.
Prices are now per room for health and safety reasons. Couples and friends can of course share a room.
There are a few more things to do, but we reckon it’s worth the effort. A negative PCR swab test, holding a Visa-exempt passport ( most are ) and hotel reservations are the main ones. We can run you through it all and make sure you have a hassle-free trip.
- Reservation at a hotel for the duration of your time in the country.
- Return flight with selected carriers only. Royal Air Maroc, Air Arabia Maroc, Air France, Transavia, Ryanair, Tunisair, EgyptAir, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, TAP Air Portugal, Emirates Airlines, Etihad Airways, and Qatar Airways
- PCR test ( swab test ) results have to have been RECEIVED within 72 hours before your flight leaves.
- You need to hold a passport from a visa-exempt country.
- Complete a passenger health form online at www.onda.ma/form.php, then print and sign the form, to be presented on arrival in Morocco.
There is no quarantine in Morocco so we can pick you up from the airport and get you straight in the water.
We can’t wait to see you. Our reservations team is here to help, shoot us an email