Operating for over 12 years Surf Maroc are widely regarded as the premiere surf and yoga holiday and services provider in Morocco, catering for up to 200 guests a week.
We are currently recruiting for a junior photographer to cover surf photography and other small to larger projects within the company.
Start date immediate.
- Client photography.
- At least 3-4h a day at the beach with clients
- Follow up in the evenings selling with clients
- Commission based sales
- Content creation to be used across our platforms as per briefs from Sales & Marketing Team.
- Video Edits of 10sec
- Photo shoots from locations
- Photoshoots of line-ups
- Photoshoots of Advanced surfers
- Photoshoots of Lessons
- General lifestyle shots
- Event photography
- If there are special events, 2 / 4 hours of photography needed – Sales & Marketing team to decide and brief
- Video Edit – Basic editing and filming skills
- Photography – Intermediate skills
- Surf Photography – Water and land photography – Intermediate skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Friendly warm outgoing personality
What we provide:
Solid remuneration package including;
- Accommodation: your own bedroom in a shared staff apartment
- Food whilst at work
- Flights from Europe
- Very good local salary depending on qualifications, experience and commitment.
- Commission on sales of photography to clients.
- The opportunity of a lifetime
We will only accept applications submitted with all of the following:
- Cover Letter
- CV and photo
- List of Equipment
- Please also include links to your portfolio and/or Vimeo account.