We are looking for a full-time Yoga Teacher to be responsible for ‘All Things Yoga’ at Surf Maroc’, joining our fantastic team on the magical Moroccan coast!
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for an inspirational Yoga teaching position that offers responsibility, growth, and development as well as a life-enhancing experience!
DO YOU FIT THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA?
– Ability to commit to a minimum of 6 months, preferably 12 months (ideally!)
– At least 2 x 200hr recognized Yoga Teacher training certifications with at least 2 years of teaching experience
– Be a fully committed Yogi both to your practice, your teaching, and all things Yoga at Surf Maroc
– With a teaching partner, be responsible for planning weekly teaching rota, teachers’ meetings, covering teachers, maintenance of equipment & yoga shalas
– Assistance in the recruitment of new teachers
– You must be versatile in your teaching and able to teach in-depth and variety: eg: restorative, vinyasa, yin yoga, meditation, yoga nidra, etc.
– You must be able to offer a range of options throughout your classes for beginners – advanced practitioners
– Assist other teachers’ classes both on retreat and open Amouage yoga whenever possible
– Flexibility to teach between our 2 different locations in the area
– You will be available to teach up to 16 classes per week
– Be creative in your theming for our 7-day Yoga Surf Retreats
– Hold insightful conversations with our guests not only on the mat but over the breakfast and dinner table
– Experience in and a passion for hospitality is a must as you will join our team in taking care of guests (eg: serving, waiting, clearing tables and connecting with guests on retreat)
– Preferably you will have traveled and know what it’s like to live in different places and have the ability to work with an array of people and cultures
– Happy and willing to work split shifts, early morning and evenings 6 x days per week
– You must be a team player
– Hold a valid driving license
– Food, whilst at work
– A decent local salary
– The opportunity to live by the ocean with our fantastic team of passionate and dedicated young professionals
– Use of surf & yoga equipment, learn to surf/enjoy developing surfing skills, enjoy the Moroccan sunshine and enchanting culture…
Early May 2023 & another position later in the year
– Please send a CV, with detailed information on all teacher training qualifications, studies & teaching experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please tell us: why you’d like to teach with Surf Maroc (www.surfmaroc.com), how long you can commit to the position (dates, availability)
– Video footage of your teaching: something simple from your iPhone or device is fine, 10 mins of flow and 10 mins of restorative or yin yoga, we need to see how you hold space, give cues, offer assists, and move around the room
ONLY APPLICATIONS THAT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WITH VIDEOS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND CONTACTED IF SUCCESSFUL