The Sales agent works in collaboration with the head of Sales & Reservation based in the
UK and the team on-site with Morroco.
He/She is based in the Amouage hotel, in Taghazout.
He/She responds to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks
concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, or through our central reservation
system. Creates and maintains reservation records, generates and confirms reservations,
processes advances and reservation deposits, and promptly processes any cancellations
He/She answers requests on Social media channels, and on the Amouage landline for the
spa, surf, and restaurant booking.
Additional duties may include preparing the list of expected arrivals for the front office,
and assisting in preregistration activities when appropriate.
II / Requirement
The Sales Agaent must have impeccable phone and email manners, strong
communication, and customer service skills, and keen attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills including dealing with
difficult and rude patrons.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Proficient in MS Office
● An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
The Sales Agent answer phones and emails, and assist customers in booking suitable
reservations at one of our various properties.
He/She accurately record customer information, including payment information, and
advises customers on available upgrades or specials that may enhance their experience
with us. He/She helps customers in altering reservations, as necessary.
● Processes reservations by mail, telephone, or central reservation systems referral.
● Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
● Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all package plans.
● Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relay this information to
the front desk.
● Understands the company’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
● Processes advance deposits on reservations.
● Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
● Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
● Prepares expected arrival list for front office use.
● Assists in preregistration activities when appropriate.
● Monitors advance deposit requirements.
● Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and make reservations as
● Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
● Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers,
and fellow employees.
● Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop
forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
● To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when
● Willing to undertake any reasonable request made by management in any other
areas of the house.
● Open and close the availability as and when required of the locations in all the
third-parties platforms, Channel manager, and on the hotel website.
● Configuring rates on the company’s property management system.