Surf Maroc is currently recruiting a Sales & Marketing Manager to help us level up our activities in sunny Morocco. Operating for over 19 years, Surf Maroc is widely regarded as the premier surf and yoga holiday and services provider in Morocco, catering for up to 200 guests a week.
We need a strategically minded jack of all trades who’s a team player and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty.
Start Date: Immediate
The role is responsible for the strategic direction, planning and delivery of programme-specific campaign and marcomms development activity, and business as usual through leisure and business websites and social media channels. The breadth of destination marketing will be covered by this role, from strategic relationship development, B2C and B2B marketing, domestic and international campaign management, brand application, trade and press events, press and PR, website and digital development and management and social media strategy.
Applicants we need to have professional experience with the following although may not necessarily be the lead in;
– Organic search & SEO driving dominant revenue
– Digital Ads (Display & Search) Paid Acquisition ( google / Socials )
– Email marketing and re-marketing ( automated journeys etc )
– Website – efficiency / on-brand / sales tool.
– Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, tactics, analytics, and reporting.
– Experience using Facebook Business Manager, Google Ad Manager and other similar platforms
– Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities.
– Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels.
– Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
– Identifying and measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
– Recruiting freelance assistance.
– Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
– Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
– Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
– Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
– Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
– Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
– Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
– Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
– Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
– Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
– Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
– Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
What you need;
– 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a comparable position.
– An upbeat, outgoing personality to embody Surf Maroc brand values, attitude and ethos.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Strong knowledge and background in surfing and the travel market.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Passion for prototyping new ways of doing things, drive to challenge oneself, and a willingness to learn.
– Ability to work a dynamic schedule, including when necessary, nights, weekends, and holidays
Applications will only be accepted when submitted with a Cover Letter, CV and photo, please also include links to your portfolio or previous work. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org