We are currently recruiting a manager for our self-catering Mouja Appartements in Taghazout, Morocco. Operating for over 15 years Surf Maroc is widely regarded as the premier surf and yoga holiday and services provider in Morocco catering to up to 150 guests a week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, hands-on person who is also an organized, committed, reliable, composed, hard-working team player.
Start date: Immediately
Managing arrivals, walk-ins, and departures of guests.
– Coordination of client check-in (e.g. supervise cleaning, registration forms, etc)
– Delivery of Welcome Speech about key operational aspects
– Greeting, touring, and selling to potential walk-in clients.
– Client billing, checkouts, and departures.
– Working with third-party websites to maintain a high occupancy level (Booking.com / Expedia / Airbnb)
– Managing the room calendar (Opening and closing rooms depending on the reservation, maintenance, etc.)
– Invoicing and taking payments
Managing daily operations
– Organizing the schedule of the housekeeping team
– Making sure standards are respected (quality control)
– In charge of expenses, cash-up, etc.
– Coordination with technicians, other location managers, etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Fluent in Arabic and English
– Customer/Guest Service Management experience
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Eye for detail
– Experienced computer skills (Excel, Word, google drive)
– Knowledge of surfing in the local area is an advantage
– Clean driver’s license
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Solid remuneration package including;
– Accommodation: your own bedroom in a shared staff apartment
– Lunch whilst at work
– Good local salary depending on qualifications, experience, and commitment.
– Use of allocated hire equipment
We only accept applications submitted with a CV and a photo. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org