Up to the challenge of working for sunny Morocco’s leading Surf and Yoga Holiday provider? If so, expect amazing waves, great weather, good people, and good vibes.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Manager to help us level up our activities in sunny Morocco. Operating for over 12 years, Surf Maroc is widely regarded as the premier surf and yoga holiday and services provider in Morocco, catering for up to 200 guests a week.
We need a strategically minded jack of all trades who’s a team player and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty. You will report directly to the owners of the business.
Start date: Immediately
Data Driven Strategy
- Monitoring all Sales & Marketing activities and in turn mapping and executing future activities
- Updating and maintenance of Website content (using WordPress)
- Website Analytics monitoring and reporting to Management & Stakeholders
- SEM – conducting keyword research and SEOing web content to further drive search traffic
- Optimizing site for improved conversions
- Increasing Bookings/Enquiries
- Growing Mailing List/Website sign-ups
- Monitoring and improving all performance on all paid acquisition channels (AdWords, Social, etc.)
- Managing content calendar and content authors
- Creating written and designed content
- Weekly Newsletter creation and publication
PR outreach and engagement
- Managing and briefing teams on Press trips, Brand collaborations and VIP visits
- Identifying and engagement of relevant media, and social influencers
Working and communicating alongside other HODs and location managers
- To develop other sales strategies and tactics as well as manage internal communications
Assisting with any and other Sales & Marketing activities
- Assisting with events, competitions, social ads, running promos etc.
- Strong Project Management Skills – able to prioritize and focus your task list
- Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- HTML/WordPress – A proficient understanding in how websites work and you are comfortable with a CMS – WordPress
- Proficient with Sales Funnel Tools such as Mailchimp/Unbounce etc.
- Google Docs/MS Office – You know your way around a pivot table and can format word docs
- Can stylishly drown on a surfboard
- Team-focused mentality – no room for lone wolves here Kimosabe
What we provide
A solid remuneration package including
- Very good local salary depending on qualifications, experience, and commitment
- Accommodation: your own bedroom in a shared staff apartment
- Food whilst at work
- Flights from Europe
- The opportunity of a lifetime
We only accept applications submitted with a Cover Letter, CV, and photo, please also include links to your portfolio or previous work.