The Restaurant Manager leads all aspects of the restaurant. He/She will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate the staff to provide excellent customer service.
The Restaurant manager’s responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. He/She will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Management skills and experience in both the front and back of the house are required. We expect him/her to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
He/She will report to the Operation Director
Start date: November 2019
Roles and Responsibilities
The Restaurant Manager is fully responsible for developing the reputation of the company through the production and service of excellent quality food.
– He/She will oversee the operational management of the restaurant and kitchen and will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
– Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
– Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
– Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
– Organize and supervise shifts
– Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
– Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products
– Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
– Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
– Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
– Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
– Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
– Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
– Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
The Restaurant Manager is working on behalf of the Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, he/she should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
– Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent planning and organizational skills
– Ability to multi-task
– Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
– Proven customer service experience as a manager
– Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
– Familiarity with restaurant management software
– Must have strong French-speaking skills
Salary offered is dependant on experience.
We only accept applications submitted with a Cover Letter, CV and photo. Please also include links to your portfolio or previous work. Please send to email@example.com. We will only respond to successful applicants.