We are currently recruiting a manager for our self-catering Mouja Appartements in Taghazout, Morocco. Operating for over 15 years Surf Maroc is widely regarded as the premier surf and yoga holiday and services provider in Morocco catering for up to 150 guests a week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and hands-on person who is also an organized, committed, reliable, composed, hard-working team player.
Start date: Immediately
Managing arrivals, walk-ins, and departures of guests.
– Coordination of client check-in (e.g. supervise cleaning, registration forms etc)
– Delivery of Welcome Speech about key operational aspects
– Greeting, touring and selling to potential walk-in clients.
– Client billing, checkouts, and departures.
– Working with third parties website to maintain a high occupancy level (Booking.com / Expedia / Airbnb)
– Managing the room calendar (Opening and closing rooms depending on the reservation, maintenance etc.)
– Invoicing and taking payments
Managing daily operations
– Organizing the schedule of the housekeeping team
– Making sure standards are respected (quality control)
– In charge of expenses, cash-up etc.
– Coordination with technicians, other location managers etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Fluent in Arabic and English
– Customer/Guest Service Management experience
– Excellent organisational and communication skills
– Eye for detail
– Experienced computer skills (Excel, Word, google drive)
– Knowledge of surfing in the local area an advantage
– Clean drivers license
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Solid remuneration package including;
– Accommodation: your own bedroom in a shared staff apartment
– Lumch whilst at work
– Good local salary depending on qualifications, experience and commitment.
– Use of allocated hire equipment
We only accept applications submitted with a CV and a photo please. Please send to email@example.com